Subaru Solterra Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (me) 2020 Forester Limited (Spouse)
186 Posts
Sounds like maybe that dealer already placed an order on the reservation even before the reservation order came from the consumer, given other dealers have had no issue with changes from buyers from reservation to real order.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sounds like maybe that dealer already placed an order on the reservation even before the reservation order came from the consumer, given other dealers have had no issue with changes from buyers from reservation to real order.
They shouldn't have been able to do that without the reservation number provided by the customer...

·
Registered
89 Posts
No, it isn't worth the hassle. I'm a DIYer and I can add heated seats and better radio speakers for much less money than the Limited would cost. They're the two things I want.
The At-A-Glance document that was included with the pricing press release lists heated front seats and heated steering wheel on the Premium. I know that conflicts with the original information on the Solterra web site. Limited adds heated rear seats. (And I've seen 360 heated steering wheel elsewhere, but it's not on the At-A-Glance document.)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts