Subaru Solterra Forum banner
161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Super Moderator
164 Posts
Making fun of people for sharing information from dealerships and then personally attacking them is pretty childish.
Oh common. It’s all in fun. And he was the only one sharing information outside what everyone else was hearing. And when called out on it got very defensive as if everyone else is wrong because ya know, dealers are the most honest people and everyone should believe them word for word as law. I’ll stop, but that is the lightest/gentlest of humour that I except in return if I say something outlandish.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh common. It’s all in fun. And he was the only one sharing information outside what everyone else was hearing. And when called out on it got very defensive as if everyone else is wrong because ya know, dealers are the most honest people and everyone should believe them word for word as law. I’ll stop, but that is the lightest/gentlest of humour that I except in return if I say something outlandish.
Everyone was hopeful, not many believed. My dealer is just saying whats in the order system. Whats in the system comes from Subaru. My dealer is mostly just an information conduit, but if I could check on my order myself I wouldn't have any reason to talk to them at the moment :-D .

·
Registered
Vancouver, 2018 Crosstrek Limited
285 Posts
Yes. We may fire the guy who fed me this nonsense. I have an apology, but the assistant sales manager is a friend, and his career is being considered.

I apologize for being sucked, in but there was hope, for a brief moment.
Hey, don't feel too bad. We all want to hear good news, and for a short while you gave us some hope. At least some of us appreciated your sharing what you had heard, even though it turned out to be untrue. But you never know, often news does leak out before being officially announced, and sharing it allows others to inquire further, and it can go either way.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts