Subaru Solterra Forum banner
121 - 140 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
There was no production for all of August
Correct. The line shut down on June 18th and did not restart until September 7th (assumed restart since no shutdown announcement was made past September 6th). Of course, the line could be open just running Crowns and/or Marei models and not running the BZ4X or Solterra. As of now, it's just assumed they are until something different is reported.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Well I have tweaked my sales manager and his boss actually knows someone at the Whitehorse dealership. That was a couple of hours ago, and its still up. So there is hope. ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
The discount is after the $10,000 nitrogen tire refill and rust protection upgrade
Cute. So have you reconsidered your ideas about Nanaimo Subaru's 24 cars? My salesman and my sales manager are pretty sure that's what we will get. ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Its still there. So my sales manager's boss talked to them, and Subaru Canada has not made them take it down, so I guess its just going to be a day or two till they drop our prices, and hopefully a demo. ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Yeah. Looks like they made them take it down. I would guess they will give up prices in a few days, and want to do it all at once. They did seem to know what the price would be though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called my dealer in NJ for an update and spoke to the delivery manager. He indicated an October delivery date for my order. He also mentioned that earlier in the system, the order was tagged as accepted, and now has an actual date. He also shared another bit of news, which is quiet puzzling. According to his truck driver who delivers new cars, there are a number of new Solterra's sitting by the port side in Boston. I have requested for more details, will update if I hear back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
He also shared another bit of news, which is quiet puzzling. According to his truck driver who delivers new cars, there are a number of new Solterra's sitting by the port side in Boston. I have requested for more details, will update if I hear back.
My dealership (in the Boston area) has corroborated that information. A couple of the cars that were intended to be delivered to our dealership had arrived at the port in July but Subaru wouldn't allow them to be delivered to the dealership because of the lug bolt issue.

·
Registered
162 Posts

So much conflicting information. sigh

121 - 140 of 172 Posts