Subaru Solterra Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Heard back from SoA: “We do not qualify for the rebate at this time and they also mentioned that our Solterra is not assembled in the US.” I took delivery of my Touring yesterday and financed it with Subaru Finance at 3.9%.
I’m in a similar situation. Car was just delivered to dealership. I called Subaru of America to ask the question; specifically, on the IRS website it says that the IRS is waiting for SOA to submit a list of qualified models. When do they anticipate having this done. SOA said they would get back to me in a few days. Talked to the dealership today - they said they’ve heard conflicting information and don’t know what is going on. Will update with what I hear back from SOA.

· Registered
2021 Ascent Limited; 2023 Bolt EUV Premier w/S&S, SC
325 Posts
Just to add another data point, my Sales Manager called me today and let me know that he spoke with his Subaru rep and they said they're working with Chase to get something set up for the tax credit on leases for February. The SM was willing to put a Sold sign on the vehicle and set it aside for me for a couple weeks, so it sounds like he, at least, was fairly confident in it happening. So, take that for what it's worth.

FYI, I thanked him for the offer, but we're still passing on the Solterra at this time.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts