Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone been able to get into STIS -> Online Reference lately?

All I get is a gear spinning in the middle of the page, and I'm wondering if they did something "Windows-only" recently. I'm on MacOS trying with Safari, Fireefox, and Chrome.

After clicking "Online Reference"

Firefox web tools shows an error with:

vendor.038e6932.js:5:19430
Error: a.user is undefined

Warning: This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”.

Warnings: 9 cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute

· Registered
2021 Ascent Limited; 2023 Bolt EUV Premier w/S&S, SC
325 Posts
Same spinning gear with Chrome on Windows and Chrome on Desktop Mode on Android.

Wonder where the person who mentioned the updated owners manual found it.

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was why I posted this. The direct links work fine, but their UI is broken, at least for some browsers. I sent a note to Subaru customer Service as well, so I guess we'll see if they can forward it along.

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From Subaru Customer Support:
Thank you for your patience.

An IT ticket was submitted and the 'spinning gear' issue has been resolved, the online resources are visible from the https://techinfo.subaru.com/stis site.

We strongly suggest using Edge or Google Chrome for your browser when accessing this site. A screen size of at least 1024x768 is recommended, although not required. You will need a PDF viewer (one from Adobe can be downloaded without charge from www.adobe.com) to view documents.

• Javascript and cookies (temporary) are required to use the site.

Note: the Service Diagnostics section is primarily designed for Internet Explorer. Using a different browser in that section may result in reduced functionality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts