Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if the "state of charge" can be displayed as a percentage on the display in front of the driver? In videos and photos, I've only seen the curved bar Indication and remaining miles, but no % state of charge. If it's on the big center display, it'd be nice if you didn't have to rifle through menus to get to it. Ideally, it'd be on the display in front of you.

·
Registered
350 Posts
My question was answered with the recent lifting of the embargo. The answer is no. I really hope they add the % state of charge to the instrument cluster beside the estimated remaining miles indication. It really would be useful.
I faulted the ID.4 for its minimal info in front of the driver, almost as bad as not having an "instrument panel" at all. I sure hope the Solterra/bZ4X don't go the same dumb-it-down route.... but not looking promising.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I wonder if the "state of charge" can be displayed as a percentage on the display in front of the driver? In videos and photos, I've only seen the curved bar Indication and remaining miles, but no % state of charge. If it's on the big center display, it'd be nice if you didn't have to rifle through menus to get to it. Ideally, it'd be on the display in front of you.
If % state of charge isn't available on the Solterra display, you could use something like evwatchdog (currently on android only for kia/hyundai) with a ODB2 adapter. I'd be tempted to use something like this just so that I could gather additional data for later perusal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts