Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some cool footage from a Subaru drive event for local sales reps in Portland! I wonder if dealerships will be getting their showroom models for display soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Still accessible from this link:

Subaru offered an incredible opportunity for Sales and Fix-op Representatives to experience. In three locations, Portland, Boston, and Austin. The Subaru Adventure Electrified 2023 Subaru Solterra Ride and Drive Program. Over three days, All-Day Subaru Electric Solterra Training Sessions and Driving Activities in various environments and locations. The Driving Activities included an Off-Road Course and a 110-mile scenic drive. The Solterra is Subaru's first all-electric vehicle.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thanks for the link, that looks like it was brought to you by the Portland area tourism industry. Too bad they didn’t show anything having to do with the Solterra. I also didn’t see a single person I would talk to about buying a car.

·
Super Moderator
833 Posts
Some cool footage from a Subaru drive event for local sales reps in Portland! I wonder if dealerships will be getting their showroom models for display soon.
My dealership's SSLP (Subaru service loaner program) car was scheduled to be built last Saturday (6/18) - before the (now) one month shutdown announced. So add a month to their expected July receipt of said vehicle. Not soon enough IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts