Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
For an off-road branded vehicle, I will be disappointed if I can't get the tires with at least a 50% sidewall ratio. My former 2009 Legacy had a 45 ratio and I would occasionally bubble out the sidewall in an unavoidable pot hole.

I believe the 2021 Outback I am driving has a 60 ratio sidewall and it helps make the ride softer.

Less bling, more utility! Give me the option at least!

Registered
I ordered the Limited, but have no desire for 20" wheels, so it's kind of a pain. I'll probably have to order some aftermarket 18's and just store the 20's for when I resell or something like that.
Either that or run 20" snow tires, which seems stupid. I live on and drive on dirt roads fairly frequently.

Registered
You鈥檒l need at least a $35 three day STIS access account to view the Service Manual.

techinfo.subaru.com
Online Reference
Year 2023
Model Solterra
Trim BEV, SST, eAWD

Look for 鈥2023MY Solterra Service Manual VH鈥

There鈥檚 an online viewer 鈥 no reasonable way to download the whole document nor to print conveniently.

Most of the other Solterra docs don鈥檛 require an account to download.

Registered
Need to find out bolt pattern and offset.
Also, if your 17" rims will clear the brakes.

The Solterra has the same bolt pattern as our 2017 and 2021 Outbacks, but not the same as our 2011. I'm guessing the 2019 Forester would have the same bolt pattern as the 2015-2022 Outbacks, but the numbers will either match or they won't. Offset is another matter.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts