Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This makes things interesting. My last few Subies have been through VIP and they’ve been really great experiences. I don’t feel like haggling. In contrast, Ford allows Mach-E to be purchased through X-Plan.

I hope that pricing is reasonable. Perhaps in the near future they'll include it in the VIP program. If prices are outlandish, I will wait and drive my XT for a couple more years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good luck finding a Mach E for X plan. Most dealers have a $3k or higher market adjustment around here.

I was hoping for VIP or Subaru might throw Ambassadors a bone but no such luck.

UK pricing was released yesterday and the Solterra looks to be expensive. Hopefully, USA pricing comes in a lil more reasonable.

·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For what it's worth, I've had some liberties extended to me, both for service or purchase/leasing, because of being an Ambassador, though I am kind of in limbo right now waiting for reinstatement. I "paused" from the program back when the lockdowns started and they aren't onboarding people again yet. Regardless, I still promote the brand at every opportunity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.