Subaru Solterra Forum banner

Solterra Connect app

13K views 75 replies 24 participants last post by  jg. 
Got my Apple Music account linked to it.... Now, just need that car!
After I linked Apple Music I was able to go into settings, then configuration, then check the box to agree to the terms. Then if you enter the discount code "BZ4X20" you can choose upgrades. Got my Solterra configured with 450 mile range and 10 minute DC fast charging. Pretty sure Subaru does NOT want you to know about this. Pro tip, if you subscribe to Amazon Prime you should be able to link that account in Solterra Connect, then after watching a Rings of Power trailer you can get the Solterra delivered with next day prime shipping.

Oddly enough I’ve seen no affect on if I make a choice between “ignore” or “accept” or if I don’t make a choice on the notification. Just doesn’t seem to affect the outcome of if CarPlay pairs or not.

When I click on view status I get a screen that ives me all the doors and if they are locked, windows closed etc. No charging stuff.

Interestingly - I still don't have all the options on the remote climate screen. just the slider for overall temp.

Would love to get the "time to full" estimate back.

Since updating I have only got in the car once, CarPlay connected right away. I walked away from car while it was on with phone in my pocket - when I got back in I had been far enough away that CarPlay lost connection. I manually hit the buttons to reconnect to CarPlay, and IT WORKED. I don't know if I have had that happen before. Every other time I have tried to manually connect to wireless CarPlay it tells has failed. Once isn't a lot of data, but maybe its better at connecting!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.