Subaru Solterra Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

· Registered
2021 Ascent Limited; 2023 Bolt EUV Premier w/S&S, SC
325 Posts
There is a memory setting. Press-hold the CLOSE button on the rear hatch for 2 seconds at the desired height, until it beeps.
The memory can also be set thru the setup menu…there are 5 preset heights…

Page 574 in the on-line owner’s manual, bottom of page…
Thank you, both!

· Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 1551

Just a gratuitous thread for you to proudly show pictures of your new baby Solterra.

My wife and I are still waiting for ours to arrive and I am loving the photos people are posting on various other threads. If you care-to-share, please let us know your approximate location (to include country) and trim level. Thank you.
Took ownership at end of 2022 and waited 7 months to get but love the purchase !
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
95 Posts
Another beautiful Cosmic White!

Your daughter looks so happy. I bet she learns how to use all of the electronics and starts telling her dad how they work. We don't have kids so half of the Solterra's feature will be unused, especially automatic parallel parking.

· Registered
5 Posts
I do have two .. and they are Harbor Mist and Smoked Carbon. They look different with different light. This is a cloudy day when I took the pictures. I traded in my 2020 outback with factory guaranteed trade in price of $27, 750 and sold my 2014 outback for $12,600 to a friend. Part of buying these is we get 10 days free use of a gas car from the dealer if I want to take a trip.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts