Subaru Solterra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

Registered
View attachment 1574
Here's mine. Quite proud of this one in front of the Montmorency falls in Qu茅bec City (couldn't pass the rainbow) While I was there on a construction site survey for work.
Looks right at home in the snow!

I'm surprised that I have not seen a post complaining about how the Solterra has a problem with snow not melting on the hood :p

Registered
Solterra 2023, Luxury (Limited)
Looks right at home in the snow!

I'm surprised that I have not seen a post complaining about how the Solterra has a problem with snow not melting on the hood :p
It isn't really. It melt in the sun if any, or you just need to brush well before going. I had a Prius C before and even if there was a combustion engine, the same happened.

Registered
Very lucky to get a Solterra today that was ordered for someone else, and they declined it View attachment 1536
. I have one ordered in another state (where I live in the summer) but happily jumped on this opportunity. Not the color I originally ordered, but I am learning to love red.
Just being curious but where'd you get it? My reservation WAS for that but I got my exact same one at a dealer in my state (that was exactly the same as what I had reserved). Just curious if the dealer sold MY reservation :-D.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts