Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Solterra 2023, Luxury (Limited)
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the trunk, under the carpet, there's a thin space between said carpet and the car frame.

I don't know if it can/ should be used, but I was thinking of using it for the emergency tools/ things we keep in our cars. Any suggestions on what can fit and would be interesting. I guess it's about... 2-3inch tall.

· Registered
186 Posts
That's the 2 level deal in the trunk area. You can give whatever a coupls of more inches for height. I am gonna toss a jack and wrench in the charger area. The actual stealth glove box is under the central box in the front.

· Registered
Solterra 2023, Luxury (Limited)
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the 2 level deal in the trunk area. You can give whatever a coupls of more inches for height. I am gonna toss a jack and wrench in the charger area. The actual stealth glove box is under the central box in the front.
No not the part where the cable is stored, further inside towards the front (I don't want to go outside in minus too much to be clearer)

· Registered
5 Posts
I'm debating whether to get Jack and such. If so would probably consider getting on dealer since I would hope it would fit in its designated space with the tow hook. Also considering modifying the Jack space to fit a couple of tools Snugly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts