Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It'll be interesting to see how the limited run of the 2023 Solterra will affect insurance rates. With roughly 7000 Solterras available in the US, if you are in a fender bender, how long will it take to get replacement parts? Fortunately, those plastic fenders, if damaged, might be easily replaced with a printer. But the metal parts, or the headlight assembly ...

Something for me to look further into when my VON is changed into a VIN.

·
Registered
469 Posts
It'll be interesting to see how the limited run of the 2023 Solterra will affect insurance rates. With roughly 7000 Solterras available in the US, if you are in a fender bender, how long will it take to get replacement parts? Fortunately, those plastic fenders, if damaged, might be easily replaced with a printer. But the metal parts, or the headlight assembly ...

Something for me to look further into when my VON is changed into a VIN.
6500 this year, double that next year. And many of the parts are shared with the bZ4X and the RZ 450e.

·
Administrator
172 Posts
One of my siblings scored the first shipment of the 2003 Outback Limited H-6 LL Bean wagon edition from his local dealership.

31 days later he and his family was hit with a red light runner on a protected left turn.

He had to wait 6 months for parts to filter through to the body shop so they could start working on repairs. They finally sold it in 2020 with 300k+ miles on it only due to the engine was oozing oil out of the pores. Sold it to a neighbor down the way that R&R vehicles... And he dropped in a new(er) H6 + drive-train and gave it to his kid for high school.

Reactions: tymateusz and n6nl
1 - 4 of 4 Posts