Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
The one linked to in the Canadian market thread isn't quite what I'm looking for, lists features but not a lot else- like interior/exterior color options
I’m not aware of one. I basically went through the online Solterra information page(s) on the Subaru site, and then came up with an offline list of what I wanted. I wish there was a brochure.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just read through the Venza Nightshade Edition press release and it is 90% the same text as Solterra marketing material. Then I went through their online vehicle builder and see the same accessories as well. I’m thinking the Solterra has fake roof rails with fixed mounting points for the Toyota crossbars, kind of like the old Impreza’s.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The best 360 viewer I‘ve seen for the exterior (with selectable colors), which includes being able to tilt to see the roof, not just a rotating turntable is at:

Scroll down the page most of the way.

It will make you dizzy, but the best interior 360 viewer I’ve seen is at:

The best e-brochure I’ve found is at:

But obviously every market has different configurations.

Oh, there‘s that Blue I think the Subaru faithful are all looking for.

And the Hungarian Subaru site has a picture of the Solterra towing a boat. :cry:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Great find!
The videos in the Hungarian e-brochure are informative and fun to watch -especially to the Safety Sense functions. A couple things that I pondered as I was head bopping to the trance-lite music was whether they excised the “Support for Preventing Overtake” DRCC functionality for America as it would leave many American drivers utterly mystified as to why the car is attempting to prevent them from passing on the right, which, of course, is Verboten in much of the free world. I was also intrigued to the driver facing camera of the Emergency Driving Stop System (you pass out, the car stops automatically) which (thankfully) doesn’t seem to automatically include the Driver Focus system of other Subarus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts