Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope they can make it happen.

Need to get rid of those black fender panels... That's not how the two-tone look works. 馃槈

Registered
$30,000 to $35,000 before incentives/tax credits would be ideal!

Cool rendering but I think the black fender area will closer to what the new Forester has.

Registered
Around the $35k mark, I think, would be great but I would be looking at this number after incentives. There are a few perks here in NJ for electrics that sweeten the deal.

I am going to have a conversation with the Mrs. about it for sure but not sure if I can get the approval since I just picked up my Outback XT not too long ago.

Registered
I think Solterra will be ready in a couple of years (maybe more) and have a base MSRP under 40 K. But the desirable trims easily push that past 45K.

I just saw how the guy on the e for electric youtube channel got his ID4 for 30K after incentives. Even includes 2 or 3 years free charging. That is a great price. But, VW is desperate to get these out the door, so they will cut the price to do that. Also, the next gen is due to get a completely new floorpan (and be an all new car), so this gen 1 ID4 will be yesterday's news. You get what you pay for?

Registered
I think Solterra will be ready in a couple of years (maybe more) and have a base MSRP under 40 K. But the desirable trims easily push that past 45K.

I just saw how the guy on the e for electric youtube channel got his ID4 for 30K after incentives. Even includes 2 or 3 years free charging. That is a great price. But, VW is desperate to get these out the door, so they will cut the price to do that. Also, the next gen is due to get a completely new floorpan (and be an all new car), so this gen 1 ID4 will be yesterday's news. You get what you pay for?
Hopefully the Solterra available in mid-2022

1 - 6 of 6 Posts