Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Makes me wonder if the person you spoke to had any real information. Maybe he thought that cars would start arriving in June? I can't imagine that they'll be taking a new round of reservations soon. What would it be for? Next year? Will they even get all of the current reservations delivered this year?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Referencing the other thread, it sounds like people with reservations will be required to purchase or cancel their reservation by the last week of May. That will, in theory, release some inventory to the public or wait list effective for a June delivery.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Mine is the same, except I added some stuff, door edge guards, cargo tray, all-weather floor liners, etc.
I didn't have any of that info (I was driving back to the Midwest from New York as this ordering was happening). I figured I'd order accessories closer to (or after) delivery.

Do you have a copy/image of all the accessories and pricing?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine is the same, except I added some stuff, door edge guards, cargo tray, all-weather floor liners, etc.
This is from a commenter or the solterra reddit. Not my information and unverified:

"There's an 1.25" accessory mount that my dealer has for $499, and the usual protective coverings for the trunk, doors, floors, etc. that you can get with any other Subaru.
  • Cargo cover $335
  • Accessory Activity Mount $499
  • All-weather floor liners $176
  • Cargo net $76
  • Door Edge Buards - Smoked Carbon $185
  • Cargo Tray $141"

·
Registered
350 Posts
This is from a commenter or the solterra reddit. Not my information and unverified:

"There's an 1.25" accessory mount that my dealer has for $499, and the usual protective coverings for the trunk, doors, floors, etc. that you can get with any other Subaru.
  • Cargo cover $335
  • Cargo net $76
  • Cargo Tray $141"
Thanks! I'm going to "need" (want) a cargo cover and the all weather floor mats, maybe the cargo net.

·
Registered
1 Posts

• Cargo cover $335
  • Cargo net $76
  • Cargo Tray $141"
Just on that specific item called “Acessory Activity Mount”, I placed my order this morning, and nearly forgot I want a trailer hitch receiver for my bike rack. The dealer rep explained this should look and function like a trailer hitch receiver, but they call it an “activity mount” because the vehicle/receiver is not rated for towing. Glad I remembered… and the clue here for me was another option on that printed sheet - “Thule Bike Carrier - Hitch Mounted” … so that magic “hitch” word does appear… Meanwhile FWIW my dealer rep said he thought it’s likely a 2” receiver, though honestly he had nothing official to refer to on that. He said Subaru typically has done 2” OEM receivers on its other models (I’m not a Subaru person, don’t know). I am sure hoping it’s not actually 1.25”…

1 - 19 of 19 Posts