Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
Solterra 2023, Luxury (Limited)
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am in search for a screen protector for the central console screen. I have bought this one but it is not great. since it's a plastic film, it can stretch but since the screen is so large, by the time you have align one side, you have stretched, touched or what even and it didn't do a great finish. many bubbles.

So I am searching for other options.

· Registered
186 Posts
Time to horrify some people. One of the first trips my Solterra will make is to the dump. I am buying the car to use and that is part of my use. Now I will get a big hunk of 6 mill plastic to wrap up the back, so the garbage does not actually touch the car. ;)

· Registered
Vancouver, BC 2023 Solterra Tech Pkg
477 Posts
Time to horrify some people. One of the first trips my Solterra will make is to the dump. I am buying the car to use and that is part of my use. Now I will get a big hunk of 6 mill plastic to wrap up the back, so the garbage does not actually touch the car. ;)
Reminds me of what I was doing with our Crosstrek at our cabin. Tarp and a vacuum afterwards works wonders.

Did some logging with my Crosstrek. Who needs a truck...

Tire Vehicle Wheel Plant Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive side marker light Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Hood
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive design

· Registered
Vancouver, BC 2023 Solterra Tech Pkg
477 Posts
I can't really see it, but I used to own a KTM 300, that threw me on the ground a lot. I think that's a 2 stroke. ;)
No, that is a GIO 250 single banger four stroke, Chinese knock-off of a Honda 250. Lots and lots of old logging roads to explore and go up the mountains from our cabin. Have two of them, plus an ATV.

· Registered
Solterra 2023, Luxury (Limited)
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am truly horrified by the two of you (R P and poodlemaster).

And for SimonBoucher's original question, I think there are good rigid iPAD screen protectors that may be large enough for the Solterra's screen.
My main concern is there bottom central buttons are in the way of a straight screen.

· Registered
186 Posts
Went to the dump today. ;) My third day of ownership, and I got plastic painters dropcloth stuff, to line the back of it. I used a lot, and there is no trace of garbage, in what was a nearly full back compartment. She also took me to the res store, where it is Diamonds and Sauce day and that is 5 grams for $100. ;)

Tomorrow she goes to recycle, a few times, but that is only cardboard and a fridge. Yeah the fridge will fit. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts