Subaru Solterra Forum banner

Looking for Reservation

4K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  JoeShark 
#1 ·
I am looking for a Solterra Limited reservation if someone is not going to use theirs.
Thanks,
Paul

#14 ·
While it does depend on the dealer, reservations cannot be transferred, but the final order can be placed by anyone. As Mike mentioned, the car can be purchased by any party, as long as they have permission from the person who placed the original order.

Personally, I'm ready to move on from the Solterra. If anyone is located in the Midwest, I have an order in for a Touring model that was supposed to be here early November, but will likely be delayed even longer now. Delivery would be in the Twin Cities area of MN. My dealer didn't contact me ahead of the IRA being passed, so be aware that the tax credit is likely not going to apply to the vehicle.

Still, if someone out there is still interested, it makes more sense to let them purchase it instead of just canceling the order completely. Just message me if you would like more info.

#29 ·
Of course I can.

I’m just a realist. After 68 years, I’ve seen all kinds of dealerships, but very few willing to walk away from a sure (and profitable) deal that’s right in front of them…unless they’re reasonably sure they can make a better deal selling to someone else.

Will some dealerships stick to the rules?

Sure… but not many…

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.