Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am looking for a Solterra Limited reservation if someone is not going to use theirs.
Thanks,
Paul
I am looking for a Solterra Limited reservation if s
So last month I went to my Subaru Dealer. I ask the manager if my $1,000 and my $250 deposit is refundable. Manager said yes. I said can I give my reserved Soltera to someone Else like if I have my sister buy it. Manager said yes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So last month I went to my Subaru Dealer. I ask the manager if my $1,000 and my $250 deposit is refundable. Manager said yes. I said can I give my reserved Soltera to someone Else like if I have my sister buy it. Manager said yes.
I got a text yesterday from my Subaru Dealer that it will arrive in September.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (me) 2020 Forester Limited (Spouse)
215 Posts
It sounds like you have an actual order...so yea, it would make sense that you could provide an alternative person to pay for it, as it were, especially if it's a family member. But the original reservation...a place in line to order...was prohibited from transfer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts