Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm perusing the 2023 Solterra Owner's Manual and on Page 69 (heh heh) there is mention of the "Flat Tire Repair Kit" which includes 1) Air Compressor and 2) Sealant Bottle.

Your Solterra comes equipped with a flat tire repair kit and towing hook (eye bolt). The flat tire repair kit is located under the right side panel in the cargo area:
1 Air compressor
2 Sealant bottle

It doesn't say "optional" like other accessories. Could this be standard equipment?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Any chance you could provide a link to the Owner's Manual? I'd also be interested in the Warranty and Service Guide(s).
Already elsewhere on this forum.

·
Registered
118 Posts
There is a company called Modern Spare that creates actual donut solutions for models that don’t have one standard, popular in the Tesla community. At this time I don’t believe they have one for the Solterra or Buzzforx but that could change if there is enough interest. They may also be waiting for launch to confirm fitment.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure that's standard, and the extent of it. That's pretty much what all cars come with now, when no spare tire is provided.
I have a compressor in my Forester for emergency inflation needs in the backcountry but it slides around in my cargo area. :ROFLMAO: It's nice that the Solterra will have a little home compartment for it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts