Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek Limited
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Financing Offer

2.9% APR Financing
Now through August 1, 2022

Offer Details

Now through August 1, 2022 get 2.9% APR Financing on a new 2023 Solterra.

Disclaimers

Manufacturer Offer. No down payment required. Offer may vary by location. Other rates and payment terms available. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, direct/email offer or promotional offer unless allowed by that offer. Financing for well-qualified applicants only. Length of contract is limited. Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. See participating retailers for details. Must take delivery from retailer stock by August 1, 2022.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Financing Offer

2.9% APR Financing

Offer Details

Disclaimers

Manufacturer Offer. No down payment required. Offer may vary by location. Other rates and payment terms available. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, direct/email offer or promotional offer unless allowed by that offer. Financing for well-qualified applicants only. Length of contract is limited. Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. See participating retailers for details. Must take delivery from retailer stock by August 1, 2022.
Not applicable. Solterras are pushed to at least September.

·
Registered
117 Posts
In a way, it makes one wonder if the sales/marketing division communicates with the production/manufacturing division when you see offers such as these… It’s going to be pretty much impossible for more than an extreme few to have the opportunity to exercise this offer.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love how most of the pictures on the US web site are of a blue Solterra, a color they are not offering in the US:

• BA - Dark Blue Mica
  • B8 - Dark Blue Mica Two Tone
Or is that Harbor Mist Grey Pearl, but with more blue than expected.

I think this might be Dark Blue Mica:

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood

At least the US site doesn't show that beautiful interior I want:

• 40 - Ox Tongue (Leather seating surface)

I think they are telling their dealers even less.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Financing Offer

2.9% APR Financing

Offer Details

Disclaimers

Renewal of the offer that just expired June 30. There will be more after this.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I love how most of the pictures on the US web site are of a blue Solterra, a color they are not offering in the US:

• BA - Dark Blue Mica
  • B8 - Dark Blue Mica Two Tone
Or is that Harbor Mist Grey Pearl, but with more blue than expected.
All the pictures* I've seen on the SOA site are Harbor Mist Grey Pearl, pretty much the way I recall seeing it in person at the (NYC) auto show.

* Except for the one in the Qmerit section near the bottom, which is Smoked Carbon.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I wasn't sure if that "blue" was the Harbor Mist Grey Pearl or not (I'd not have choosen that name). The color seems to vary quite a bit in full Sun for the professionally shot and color corrected pictures (and all over the place for the amateur shots, especially under fluorescent). Maybe that will be an interesting color in person. Moody.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I wasn't sure if that "blue" was the Harbor Mist Grey Pearl or not (I'd not have choosen that name). The color seems to vary quite a bit in full Sun for the professionally shot and color corrected pictures (and all over the place for the amateur shots, especially under fluorescent). Maybe that will be an interesting color in person. Moody.
Yeah, it's weird that "blue" isn't in the name of the color. Between changing artificial auto-show lighting and the quirks of phone cameras, I was able to get this variation (upper left is close to what I'd call reality - but I've never seen one in daylight):
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
143 Posts
I keep bring it up, only in the hopes that someone at SoA notices the comments (yours, too!) and gives it some more thought.
By now, Subaru has already sourced all of the paint required for the first run. You'll have to add the wish for a Subaru Blue Solterra to the other wishes:
  • boxer diesel
  • hatchback WRX
  • STI Levorg
  • eyesight and manual transmission
  • built in weather radio!

I don't expect to see Subaru Blue on a Subaru EV until it is able to roll out of the Subaru-only EV plant after 2026.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I keep bring it up, only in the hopes that someone at SoA notices the comments (yours, too!) and gives it some more thought.
They certainly noticed, because I sent multiple messages directly to them, both before their reservation system opened and after to voice my displeasure (and got back their canned responses).

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you have dogs, tell SoA you want the various pet accessories for the Solterra like they have for their other vehicles:
  • Console Lid Protector
  • Pet Rear Door Protectors
  • Pet Friendly Padded Cargo Liner
  • Rear Seatback Protector
  • Cargo Sidewall Protectors 
The more of us who tell them, I think the more likely they will produce and sell them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts