Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the Federal Tax Credit of $7500 and the partnership perks with Qmerit and EVgo, I'm looking to take advantage of some great state and local rebates for purchasing my Solterra. Here's what I've found so far for Oregon.

Oregon - State and Local Utility Incentives & Rebates
Up to $7500 rebate for Oregon residents from Oregon DEQ. This is for vehicles with MSRP not exceeding $50k. Additionally, my local electric utility is offering $500 toward the purchase of a Level 2 charger (ChargePoint or FLO) or $1000 toward installation. Rebates are subject to income eligibility requirements.

Oregon is planning on allowing EVs and PHEV access to HOV lanes. Fingers crossed the legislation passes soon!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Besides the Federal Tax Credit of $7500 and the partnership perks with Qmerit and EVgo, I'm looking to take advantage of some great state and local rebates for purchasing my Solterra. Here's what I've found so far for Oregon.

Oregon - State and Local Utility Incentives & Rebates
Up to $7500 rebate for Oregon residents from Oregon DEQ. This is for vehicles with MSRP not exceeding $50k. Additionally, my local electric utility is offering $500 toward the purchase of a Level 2 charger (ChargePoint or FLO) or $1000 toward installation. Rebates are subject to income eligibility requirements.

Oregon is planning on allowing EVs and PHEV access to HOV lanes. Fingers crossed the legislation passes soon!
Are you saying an Oregon resident could potentially get a $7500 state rebate in addition to the $7500 in federal tax credits? I would have moved forward with my Solterra purchase had I been able to get that much of a boost.

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you saying an Oregon resident could potentially get a $7500 state rebate in addition to the $7500 in federal tax credits? I would have moved forward with my Solterra purchase had I been able to get that much of a boost.
Yes. Solterra Touring trim is above the $50k limit but if you meet the income restriction, you're eligible for $7500. If the Qmerit installation discount is good, I'll have them install a ChargePoint Level 2 charger and get my local rebate.

What's great is that my dealership told me about all of this...I was originally planning to order the Touring but the rebates were more appealing than the glass roof, two-tone paint, and digital mirror.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts