Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since there's not that much to talk about in the news, I thought I'd throw out some pictures I thought were especially appealing. These are stock images so nothing new, just nice to see the car instead of recall notices.

Coming from a military and Jeep background, I always thought one of the best indicators of a vehicle's styling was how nice it looks when it is dirty -- and I mean dirty like just getting back from plowing through a rough trail off road. So here's some photos I thought were particularly appealing.

Car Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

And this one just because it looks cool

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Ooops, snuck in an extra one of a "regular" Subaru (and yes, I'm driving it)

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not as good as previous years, but in case you're in the Seattle area...
Act quickly. Our Black Friday sale runs from November 24th through November 28th, or until all seats are filled. Get sideways in a Half Day, One Day, or Three Day program in a Rear Wheel Drive BRZ or All Wheel Drive STi. Book now to save big during this once-a-year, limited availability sale.
Once these seats fill, the sale ends. Receive 20% off when you book during our Black Friday sale.

· Registered
128 Posts
Perhaps this is an appropriate spot to discuss wash methods and cleaning supplies?

Galactic Black is going to be a nuisance to keep clean. My plan right now is to get a ceramic coating and then use the optimum no rinse wash. My first time using this no rinse wash so I guess I’ll see how it goes. Open to any tips or advice.

· Registered
17 Posts
Perhaps this is an appropriate spot to discuss wash methods and cleaning supplies?

Galactic Black is going to be a nuisance to keep clean. My plan right now is to get a ceramic coating and then use the optimum no rinse wash. My first time using this no rinse wash so I guess I’ll see how it goes. Open to any tips or advice.
Yes, I would go with that. Have done the last 2 Outbacks (Autumn Green) and the last XV (Yellow). So easy to keep clean, although I alternate between the no rinse and the wash 'n shine from the ceramic manufacturer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts