Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called to say all the wheel repairs (and any others) will be completed by Dec. 15. Are there any Solterra cars in the USA already, awaiting repairs? (Like Canada) Or are they all in Japan? Hoping for a Christmas delivery.

·
Super Moderator
833 Posts
My dealer called to say all the wheel repairs (and any others) will be completed by Dec. 15. Are there any Solterra cars in the USA already, awaiting repairs? (Like Canada) Or are they all in Japan? Hoping for a Christmas delivery.
A whole bunch have been photographed in places like Richmond, CA, and otherwise reported to be in port cities like Newark, NJ...

·
Super Moderator
284 Posts
Yeah in the recall notice to dealers it identified I think 400ish cars needing the repair. Those a
Cars were the ones already on American soil I believe. In Canada it was 258 vehicles affected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts