Subaru Solterra Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
I Set all my Sirius favorites on both guest and my own profile (this is the most annoying part) disabled the seat adjustment on power off to prevent the readjustment difference in profiles
accepted the frustration with having to randomly enable the audio (at least it does not seem to go to AM automatically now)
I have yet to hear an update on when I am receiving my car. However, I think I would prefer to prevent the seat moving every time as I will be the predominant driver.
Was it easy to do this? Does the group have a FAQ on things like this? Good to know there are some changes that can be done.

· Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
I have yet to hear an update on when I am receiving my car. However, I think I would prefer to prevent the seat moving every time as I will be the predominant driver.
Was it easy to do this? Does the group have a FAQ on things like this? Good to know there are some changes that can be done.
Look in the "Customizations" section of the owner's manual (available online). It will show you which things can be changed by the owner vs. which have to be done by the dealership.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts