Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks man. I'll get the All Weather Floor Liners, Splash Guards, Cargo Tray and the Cargo Sill Plate. If you could use the activity mount for towing, I would get it, but that is supposed to be a no no, for some reason. They are usually not cheap anyway.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I think the activity mount was $500 USD, so maybe 700 Canadian? I will hope for a 2" aftermarket one, but with such a low production vehicle who knows. Could fab something up I suppose. I still don't understand why there's no tow rating. I read somewhere the same car in Europe has a 750 kg rating.

All the other racks and carriers being made by Thule doesn't bode well for prices either 😅

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Preferred AWD LR
29 Posts
Yeah, I think the activity mount was $500 USD, so maybe 700 Canadian? I will hope for a 2" aftermarket one, but with such a low production vehicle who knows. Could fab something up I suppose. I still don't understand why there's no tow rating. I read somewhere the same car in Europe has a 750 kg rating.

All the other racks and carriers being made by Thule doesn't bode well for prices either 😅
Torklift opened pre-orders for their Ioniq 5 2" hitch in March or so, twoish months after the North America release of the car, and shipped hitches by the end of April. Somebody in the Seattle or Vancouver area should inquire with them when they have car in hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts