Subaru Solterra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for your help. I guess the thread title says it all....just looking for any news from people who hold reservations in Arizona, USA.

I hold my reservation from the store in Chandler, AZ. The last bit of info they told me back in September was they expect delivery in December. But I have not received a VIN like others have stated, hence I doubt the info is still accurate. They have been great and definitely an awesome store. Yet, just like most other Subaru dealers, they seem to be more in the dark than we are. I have not been bugging them. So, just asking you share the information that your Arizona dealers are telling you.

Thank you.

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since nobody said anything since I posted this on Dec 3, I guess that means no one from Arizona has heard anything from their dealers. Dang it.

My dealer in a suburb of Phoenix sent me an email saying my car is currently scheduled for March arrival. No big deal to my wife and I since we already have two cars. Plus by March, we will have our home solar panels installed and can enjoy driving our Solterra by the power of the sun! Yes, quite silly but for some reason every time I think about my solar panels fueling up my car, it makes me smile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts